The NVIDIA Quadro K420 1GB DDR3 Graphics Card from HP provides the API support and parallel processing performance required for modeling and DDC applications that involve rendering 3D graphics. The processing power can also be harnessed for other computationally intensive tasks, such as transcending video or data analysis. It features 192 CUDA Cores, which are general purpose stream processors that not only render display graphics, they also allow dozens of computations to be performed simultaneously. To help move data in and out of the core as efficiently as possible, there is 1GB or RAM over a 128-bit memory interface. All told, the card delivers a memory bandwidth of 29 GB/s.
For connection to computer monitors, HDTVs, projectors, 4K and 3D displays, and more the card features one DisplayPort and one DVD-I dual-link output. The DisplayPort features DP 1.2 comparability for use with 4K displays or connecting multiple screens using an MST hub, and can support HDMI 1.4 as well as HDCP when using a separately available adapter. Through the DVI-I output it is also possible to connect legacy VGA devices using a VGA adapter (sold separately).
- SV Certifications and Solid Performance
- Easily support your professional software application base with comprehensive ISV certifications. Enjoy enhanced performance from the power-efficient GPU and 1GB of DDR3 memory.
- Keep a Low Profile
- Get low profile, single slot 3D performance that fits within your compact workstation chassis, and the HP Z Workstation lineup. It does not require external power.
- One Card, up to Four Displays, and Easy Display Management
- The card allows your display engine to drive up to four displays with DisplayPort 1.2 support for ultra-high resolutions like 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz with 30-bit color. It manages them with NVIDIA Mosaic and NVIDIA nView technologies.
|Special Price From Date||Jan 7, 2016|
|Special Price To Date||No|
|Memory Bandwidth||29 GB/s|
|Outputs||1 x DVI-I dual-link|
1 x DisplayPort (Supports: DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4 with separately available adapter)
|Maximum Resolution||DisplayPort: 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz (direct connect)|
DVI DL: 2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz
DVI SL: 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz
VGA (using separately available adapter): 2048 x 1536 at 85 Hz
|Number of Displays Supported||4 via DisplayPort using separately available MST hub|
|Host Interface||PCIe 2.0 x16|
|Software||Windows: 8.1, 8, 7|
|Hardware||1 x Free PCIe x16 expansion slot|
|Supported APIs||Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.4, DirectX 11, CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL|
|NVIEW Support||NVIDIA Mosaic: Supported on Windows 8.1, 8, 7, and select Linux distributions|
NVIDIA 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro: Via USB connection to 3D Vision hub
|Thermal Solution||Active fansink|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 41 W|
|Form Factor||Single Slot: Low-profile, half-height|
|Dimensions||2.7 x 6.3" / 68.6 x 160 mm|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|